Development of the once popular app has started up again. It is too early to give a release date, but you are invited to join the StudioEase facebook page to be in the loop. Feature requests and feedback are welcome and we'd be excited about your like of our facebook page.
Note: everything you read below refers to the current, very old version. Some of this information will be obsoleted with the new version which we hope to release later in 2020, so please stay tuned and follow StudioEase on facebook.
------------ Info about current, old version follows ------------
StudioEase helps you minimize the time spent on management and administration chores of your studio(s). Logical links between the modules help you get to any information quickly.
- Point-and-click interface.
- Cost-effective: studio solutions are typically custom-programmed and cost hundreds of dollars. StudioEase costs no more than a roll of multitrack tape.
- Integration: StudioEase is communication and accounting software, archive, address, and inventory database, studio calculator, appointment keeper, label, track, and cue sheet printer, and more for all studio activity.
- Support for international users: customize all printable forms with local language templates (English, German, French, Spanish, and Italian already included).
- archive - keep track of your tape libraries and work information.
- audio tools - all the production calculators and utilities you'll ever need.
- projects - track daily studio activity and create related records, such as archive entries, invoices, track sheets, etc. with a single click.
- inventory - your equipment's serial numbers, value, wiring info, etc.
- invoicing - print invoices with only a few mouse clicks. Automatic tracking of overdue payments and instant overview of income by client, period, etc.
- budget - make detailed project estimates and send them to clients.
- calendar - enter appointments and booking information for your studios.
- contacts - name/address database. Lets you print faxes/letters, envelopes, mailing lists, etc.
- cue sheet - create cue sheets for Film/TV work and share them with others with CueImport (free download).
- label print - print professional looking labels for most media types.
- main menu - central navigation, password protection, graphics preferences, language setup, and other system-wide settings.
- messages - virtual bulletin board for studio and production personnel.
- sound lib - manage your sample and sound library with user-defined key word searches.
- supplies - a database of the goods and services your studio offers.
- to do - a list of pending tasks. Supports chainable and renewable items.
- track sheet - print track, outboard recall, and locator sheets for your multitrack sessions.
- notepad - jot down quick notes and access them from anywhere in StudioEase.
- help - extensive, context-sensitive on-line documentation.
StudioEase is available for Macintosh and Windows.
StudioEase offers several licensing options, All functions can be tried with an unregistered copy. To help you decide which license is best for you, please review the differences:
|standard license||pro license||site license|
|sound library management||no mass import of records||√||√|
|project logging||basic||extended (time stamps, automatic preparation for invoicing with supplies)||extended (time stamps, automatic preparation for invoicing with supplies)|
|invoicing||basic||automatic from project log||automatic from project log|
|budget calculator||pull items from supplies||pull items from supplies|
|user file integration||√||√|
|number of users||1||1||unlimited|
* requires FileMaker Pro