TanManager helps you keep track of your transaction numbers (TANs), used by many online banking services. It saves you the hassle to look up a TAN each time you use an online account, logs each transaction with a date, and copies the next available TAN to the clipboard, ready to paste into your web browser. Its small screen size minimizes dragging windows around on your desktop.
- point and click interface
- keeps track of TANs for any number of accounts.
- uses the clipboard to enter your TANs into the bank's web pages.
- password protection.
- valid TANs are scrambled and never visible until used.
- support for indexed TAN accounts.
TanManager is freeware available for Macintosh and Windows.